FIND YOUR NEXT HOME by...
The South Routt area begins roughly 25 miles south of Steamboat Springs and contains the historic towns of Oak Creek, Phippsburg, Yampa, and Toponas. These towns are surrounded by national forest, large ranches, and smaller 35 acre subdivisons. They are served by the South Routt School District, known as SoRoCo. The High School is in located in Oak Creek, while the Elementary School is located in Yampa. The communities have a strong tradition in mining, railroading, and tourism.
South Routt Listings, Pg4
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
Log in, to view your saved searches and add to your favorite listings.
... become a Colorado Group Groupie
- View detailed property information
- Save searches and favorite homes
- Win a free entry into next year's Steamboat Triathlon
- Map individual property locations
- Receive an invitation to the annual CGR ski day
- Receive a free copy of the Steamboat Magazine
- Enjoy free Steamboat Roaster Coffee at our downtown office
- Web Cameras
- Sold Info
- Area Maps
- History of Steamboat
- School Information
- Great Deals